House of Rompa - Extra Currucular Activities
The nursery is always engaged in finding and offering the children a wide range of experiences and an understanding of the world we live in. – from the Water Project in Ghana to the Children in Need Appeal.
The children are learning to value water by understanding its importance to their health and well-being whilst raising much needed money for a water collection tower for And closer to home the children held a week long bake-athon, a Toddle Waddle Walk for the Meningitis Trust raising awareness through fun activities.
Further Extra Curricular Activities Include
- Spanish Classes
- Healthy Eating Classes
- Exploration / Experimental Area
- Extended Outdoor Play and Learning within Extensive Grounds
- Visits to the Library
- Visitors to the Nursery to extend Cultural and Social Awareness
- Creche facilities available - can book by the hour
- Visits to local shops & areas of interest
- Use of High School minibus with driver
The House of Rompa
Cheshire, SK9 1LN