The House of Rompa one of Cheshire’s leading Day Nurseries
Creche Facilities and Daycare
This is like no other crèche that you may have experienced. It is based on the formation of a unique relationship between you, your child and the professional team of The House of Rompa.
It takes time to build this relationship and what better way than in short sessions to meet your need.Read more »
Food is not only important in the growth and development of a child but is also an important social occasion.
The children are encouraged to feed themselves using the correct utensils and through guidance from a member of staff who joins them at meal times. Freshly prepared meals are provided throughout the day including a hot meal in the afternoon.Read more »
Extra Curricular Activities
The nursery is always engaged in finding and offering the children a wide range of experiences and an understanding of the world we live in. – from the Water Project in Ghana to the Children in Need Appeal.
The children are learning to value water by understanding its importance to their health and well-being whilst raising much needed funds.Read more »
House of Rompa is a Nursery where
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere greets both parent and child
- The provision of an excellent service to the parent is seen as a priority
- Each child is treated as an individual
- Management and staff alike spend time developing a good rapport with parent and child
- Staffing levels are high to ensure that needs and requirements of each child are met
- All aspects of teaching are aimed at developing good self-esteem and self-confidence in each child - the most important factor for any child reaching his or her full potential
- The pre-school educational programme has been created to comply with the Department of Education
- Detailed Policy Statements covering the day-to-day running of the nursery are in the nursery’s operational plan and are made available to parents on request
- A well-balanced and nutritious menu is provided each day - individual dietary requirements are catered for
- A safety and security system is in place.
- "House of Rompa has a happy, caring environment and there are good relationships between staff, children and parents"
- "My daughter is exposed to all the staff with their individual personalities but feels secure with all of you because the focus and intimate atmosphere provides a close supportive role"
Parent - Wimslow
- "Thank you for being so wonderful. I feel so lucky to have chosen The House of Rompa because much of the great things about you I have only discovered since we’ve been coming"
Parent - Wimslow
Rompa's Cookery School and Gardening Room
We are passionate about food and want to continue to share this passion with the children in the nursery.
The dream is about to become a reality when we open a room especially designed for children to learn all about the preparation and cooking of food.
The House of Rompa
Cheshire, SK9 1LN
Learning a Second Language
I have always been keen for children to learn a second language at an early age.
I was one of the first nurseries to introduce French in the nursery, that was over 18 years ago and when the tutor retired my manager, a native speaker of Spanish, took over the role of teaching Spanish to the children. My hope is that it is continued once the child leaves the nursery.
"My son is now learning to sing songs in Spanish and he’s only three. I only wish I’d been taught Spanish when I was so young!"